3. Practical Tasks - Ashcombe Gardens Plans for 2022 and beyond
Join us and current garden volunteers for a look at the late Picturesque landscape of Ashcombe Gardens, Simonsbath. Rob Wilson North, Head of Conservation will be leading a review of progress over the last year and setting out plans for 2022 and beyond.
Meet at 10am for tea/coffee & biscuits.
We'll spend the morning in White Rocks Cottage discussing plans for the garden:
- Looking back - with some images of progress to date in the garden
- The masterplan - how we see Ashcombe now in terms of its physical features and where we now need to focus going forward
- Future plans 2022 and beyond:
- Funding bids
- Events for 2022
- Fact finding visits for volunteers
- With a walk round to look at specifics (depending on Covid restrictions we may incorporate the discussion with the walk but we're hoping we can do some of this as a presentation indoors if allowed).
Please wear warm waterproof clothing and sturdy boots. We'll aim to finish the talk/walk around lunchtime.
Parking at Ashcombe car park, Simonsbath: TA24 7SH