Chapter/Community Council and Council Committees - Research, Programs & Services Committee
- Work closely with staff partner and Chapter/Community Council RPS Lead to directly contribute time, skills and expertise to advancing research and programs and services initiatives in the local community
- Actively participate in chapter programs (i.e. research updates, friendly visiting program, support groups, educational events)
- Help open doors to potential partnerships through leveraging of personal or business connections
- Enhance knowledge and understanding about MS research and increase opportunities to share that knowledge with other MS stakeholders
- Build connections with local MS researchers/research community
- Gain a solid understanding of MS Society of Canada strategic objectives, policies & procedures, and programs and services, etc.
In partnership with staff, contribute to the development of the chapter’s annual research/programs & services workplan ensuring alignment to the division’s plans