Chapter/Community Council and Council Committees - Research, Programs & Services Lead
Working collaboratively with staff partner(s):
- Contribute time, skills and expertise to advancing research and programs & services initiatives in the community and/or region (if applicable)
- Gain a solid understanding of MS Society of Canada strategic objectives, policies & procedures, and programs and services, etc.
- Actively participate in chapter programs (i.e.: research updates, friendly visiting program, support groups, educational events)
- Help open doors to potential partnerships by leveraging personal or business connections
- Enhance knowledge and understanding about MS research and increase opportunities to share that knowledge with other MS stakeholders
- Build connections with local MS researchers/research community as possible
- Form/Lead or participate in chapter’s Research, Programs & Services committee and recruit Committee members; keep chapter/community Council up to date on key activities of the chapter Research, Programs & Services committee.
- Participate in chapter/community Council meetings and periodic regional and division wide teleconferences. Share information, updates and best practices with chapter Research, Programs & Services committee.