Family Resource Center - Family Resource Center (FRC) Receptionist
- Answer the telephone and give information to caller or route calls to appropriate staff.
- Greet, screen and direct visitors/clients to the appropriate staff.
- General clerical duties: make copies and filing
- Performs other relevant duties as assigned
- Six months experience or combination of education & experience in a related field.
- Interpersonal skills suitable to working with a broad variety of people.
- Background Check
- How much can you lift comfortably? Must be at least 10lbs
- Safe From Harm Training Completed Must be at least Basic
- What age category do you belong? Must be at least 18 years old or older