Fitness & Recreation - General Health, Fitness and Athletic Instructor
Under the direction of the respective Program Manager, instructors will give instruction to students of all ages and ability levels in subject areas related to Athletics, Recreation, Fine Arts, and Community Education. Design instructional programs, prepare lesson plans and instructional materials, present subject matter demonstrating proper techniques, and perform classroom management tasks.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- To provide state of the art and relevant instruction that contributes to each member class/program goals.
- To develop and instruct fun, energetic and highly motivational classes for all ages and skill levels.
- Implement safety measure for classes to insure the health and safety of class participants.
- Insure that the ultimate goal of spiritual, emotional and physical regeneration of all people in represented and infused in all programs, trainings, customer relations, and levels of operation.
- Background Check
- How much can you lift comfortably? Must be at least 30lbs
- What age category do you belong? Must be at least 21 years old or older