Information and Patron Services are the information hubs of the Fringe, providing Fringers access to information and opportunities to engage and support the Fringe.
*RETURNING VOLUNTEERS* - please be aware roaming information has moved across to the Ambassadors Team and the 50/50 raffle has become a separate team for 2018.
- Staff 3 info booths across festival grounds.
- Sell Program Guides from each of the three info booths
- Familiarize themselves with key fringe information to help patrons use and understand the program guide
- Provide background information about the Festival and shows
- Give directions
- Act as positive/enthusiastic representatives of the Fringe Festival.
- All volunteers will be equipped to:
- Sell program guides
- Accept donations (all cashless except lobby/bins)
- Volunteers should be outgoing and enthusiastic
- Be comfortable talking to patrons about the Festival, including information about shows/ the site, as well as ways to support Fringe
- Able to sit outside for the duration of their shift (4 hours.)
- Volunteers should be proficient English speakers for this team
- All volunteers on this team must be 14+
*Hours for this team generally run from 10:00am to 11:00pm*
Having trouble? Please see our FAQs for more info: https://app.betterimpact.com/PublicEnterprise/4a53b337-9c8f-4229-a73b-5f67f26b458a
Have questions about the Duties or Requirements for this team? Get in touch! The Fringe Staff want to ensure you have the most fun and satisfying volunteer experience possible. Send us an email at email@example.com or call us at 780.409.1922 to talk through the possibilities, to discuss your needs, your skills, any possible modifications and your favourite activities to find the perfect team for you!