Dallas Hope Center - Help residents keep track of a weekly allowance
Make sure you have a background check and Civil Rights Training on file, and you have contacted the Hope Center Manager Courtney Johnson (email@example.com) prior. Volunteers will be removed if the qualifications are not completed.
The Dallas Hope Center is looking for volunteers to help establish and build a budgeting and spending for the Dallas Hope Center Residents to learn life skills to further help them after transitioning out of the program.
Volunteers should be able to have the necessary knowledge and share information such as the following below:
- Keep expense diary for a week to track all expenditures
- Determine major areas of expenses (clothes, food, leisure activities)
- Describe the consequences of making unnecessary purchases
- Assess and modify spending habits
- Background Check Must be Completed
- Civil Rights Training (Please Read Description, Test needed!) Must be Completed
- Volunteer Handbook Must be Read & Sign off as completed.
This activity occurs between Monday, January 31, 2022 and Friday, December 30, 2022
- Monday - All Day
- Tuesday - All Day
- Wednesday - All Day
- Thursday - All Day
- Friday - All Day