Dallas Hope Center - Plan nutritious meals with supervision
Make sure you have a background check and Civil Rights Training on file, and you have contacted the Hope Center Manager Courtney Johnson (firstname.lastname@example.org) prior. Volunteers will be removed if the qualifications are not completed.
The Dallas Hope Center is looking for volunteers to help plan health nutritious meals with direct supervision from the Hope Center Manager for the Dallas Hope Center Residents to learn life skills in Food and Nutrition to further help them after transitioning out of the program.
Volunteers should be able to have the necessary knowledge and share information such as the following below:
- Name resources available for meal planning (cookbooks, recipes on food packaging)
- Tell how individual dietary needs and cultural preferences affect meal planning
- Plan a nutritious meal
- Background Check Must be Completed
- Civil Rights Training (Please Read Description, Test needed!) Must be Completed
- Volunteer Handbook Must be Read & Sign off as completed.
This activity occurs between Monday, January 31, 2022 and Friday, December 30, 2022
- Monday - All Day
- Tuesday - All Day
- Wednesday - All Day
- Thursday - All Day
- Friday - All Day