Black Tie Dinner - Greeter - Registration
LOCATION: Sheraton Hotel 400 N Olive St Dallas TX 75201
Welcoming and assisting guests entering/exiting into your assigned area. Comfortable chatting with people. Able to stand/walk for extended lengths of time. Depending on assignment location, could also include assisting guests through welcome experience, with registration line, sponsor reception and more.
Consider layering as the interior of the hotel is maintained at a cold temperature.
• Thursday & Friday – Casual and comfortable clothes and shoes
• Saturday morning through afternoon (9a-3p)- Casual and comfortable clothes and shoes.
• Saturday shifts starting at 3pm and after – Business casual/dressy Black pants/skirts with White button-down shirt/blouse/top. NO POLOS OR T-SHIRTS
• Sunday – Casual and comfortable clothes and shoes.
- Volunteer Handbook Must be Read & Sign off as completed.
This activity generally occurs on
- Saturday - Afternoon, Evening