CCI's Community Connections Youth Program provides various programs and services to youth, ages 14 to 29. Programs and services aim at promoting positive engagement for smooth community integration. Volunteers should be established community members interested in sharing their knowledge, experiences and network connections in the community with Youth to support successful integration
We are looking for volunteers:
- Comfortable working with newcomer youth ages 14 - 29 years old;
- Able to assist in various academic subject areas, including: Math, Science, English and French;
- Open-minded, patient and confident working with youth in Grades 9-12 with various levels of understanding of English Language;
- Fluency in multiple languages is an asset;
- Experience tutoring is an asset.