Food Pantry - Intake/Pantry Coordinator
The Salvation Army of Kirksville seeks a detailed individual to help us by filling the role of Intake/Pantry Coordinator. The objective of this position is to help ensure smooth operations of the front desk and welcoming of clients.
- Welcome everyone that enters the building for services.
- Answer phone calls and direct calls when needed.
- Responsible for intake procedure for the Food Pantry through ServicePoint.
- Responsible for cleanliness and organization of intake area.
- Responsible for assignment of volunteers for the Food Pantry as well as a contact spreadsheet and hours
- Responsible for end of month stat report to the officer.
- Occasionally help with money counting and check processing.
- Must pass background screening
- Organizational and computer skills needed
- Ability to lead others for volunteer purposes
- Exceptional customer service skills required.
- Focused and attentive
- Safe from Harm (provided by TSA)
- Attend orientation with Lt. Chris Clarke
- Background Check