Cardiff University / Cardiff Half Marathon 2019 - Cardiff Half Marathon - Race Day
Volunteers are essential in making sure that race day is a huge success and you will be part of a large team of amazing volunteers called ‘The Extra-Milers’ that will be ‘Making the Difference’ to ensure that runners and spectators alike have a great experience.
You don’t need any special skills, just be reliable, flexible and have lots of enthusiasm!
There are a whole range of different roles available on race day either based at the Start/Finish in Cardiff City Centre or around the iconic 13.1 mile course. There will be something to suit everyone such as;
- Helping to keep the runners hydrated by manning a water station
- Are you an organiser? Why not help to man our baggage area
- Are you a people person? Help support and direct runners and visitors around the start/finish areas
- Congratulating runners by handing out medals and goody bags
- Do you have a flare for socialising, why not help with the hospitality for all the VIP runners
- Good with a camera? You could be a volunteer Photographer
Basic Role descriptions for the main volunteer roles can be found on the website - www.cardiffhalfmarathon.co.uk/volunteering
When you sign up to volunteer, please indicated which roles you would be keen to get involved with and we will do our best to allocate you into a role of your choice. ( You will be informed of your role allocation closer to race day)
We’ll provide you with breaks, refreshments, goodie bag and on the day support through a supervisor as well as all the support and training you need to undertake your role.
To register as a volunteer for either day please 'Fill in an application' or 'Log In' at the top right of this page.
This activity has the following schedule
|Date||Start Time||End Time|
|Sunday, October 06, 2019||8:00 AM||2:00 PM|