Safety and Accessibility
Safety and Accessibility Volunteers
Safety and Accessibility volunteers are needed for both the Pride Parade and the Forks Festival Grounds. This position requires vigilant and proactive individuals who can work in both a team environment and independently. The individuals in this position should be able to communicate with the Director of Safety and Accessibility in the case of an emergency.
- Mandatory participation in volunteer training
- Staying in an assigned area and being aware of surroundings
- Ability to communicate emergency situations to the Safety and Security Director
- Ability to understand emergency procedures, as directed
- Excellent listening and communicating skills
- Ability to work well under pressure, if needed.
- Ability to walk or stand for long periods of time
- Prior experience working and/or volunteering in security
- Security Guard License or Serving it Safe Certification are not mandatory, but welcomed
- Prior experience working in a group environment
Safety and Accessibility Director