Drivers and Donation Pick Ups - Corps Van Driver
As a vital part of daily operations, The Salvation Army runs programs and services that often require the transportation of goods, food, or individuals to various locations throughout the Chicagoland area.
As a Corps Van Driver, you will safely operate the vehicles under direct supervision of the Corps Officer. A friendly disposition and valid driver's license are required. Light lifting may be required. Upon starting, you will also be required to clear a MVR check.
For more information, please contact Barbara Burtch at (708)456-6220.
- Background Check
- How much can you lift comfortably? Must be at least 30 lbs.
- What age category do you belong? Must be at least 21 or older
This activity generally occurs on
- Monday - Morning, Afternoon, Evening
- Tuesday - Morning, Afternoon, Evening
- Wednesday - Morning, Afternoon, Evening
- Thursday - Morning, Afternoon, Evening
- Friday - Morning, Afternoon, Evening
- Saturday - Morning, Afternoon, Evening
- Sunday Afternoon