Deconstruction and Salvage Crew (References Required)
This hands-on team goes into homes in the local neighborhood to dismantle and remove entire kitchens, doors, windows, bathroom fixtures and more from customers’ homes to sell in our ReStores.
- Disassemble items such as cabinetry, doors, windows, plumbing fixtures, and HVAC etc.
- Assist with loading and unloading salvage items to restore truck and warehouse for further processing and or sale
- Be courteous, respectful and professional to both the customer and your fellow volunteers
- Ability to lift 50+ lbs
- Own means of transportation to salvage locations
- Ability to dis-assemble donated items (Kitchens)
- Experience in at least one of the following areas – general handy person, construction knowledge, familiarity with construction and household products and fixtures.
Additional Screening: As this position involves entering private homes of the general public we do require 2 references
Location: Within Affiliate Region
Time Commitment: Minimum 4 hour shift (mornings). Available on short notice. More hours of service may be requested to complete project in short time frame.
Additional Questions Regarding this Position? Contact: Kendra Forrest, Volunteer Coordinator 519-455-6623 Ext 207 Ext. 207 or email: email@example.com