Corps - Janitorial
Basic cleaning of building inside and outside including parking lot if needed.
- Clean and sanitize bathrooms.
- Clean, dust, and wipe furniture; sweep, mop, or vacuum floors, empty/clean all wastebaskets.
- Tear down and take out boxes..
- The physical demands include being on your feet for long periods of time, lifting heavy items, bending, stooping and climbing. The volunteer must have the ability to lift and/or move more than 50 pounds occasionally.
- Background Check
- How much can you lift comfortably? Must be at least 20lbs
This activity generally occurs on
- Monday - Morning, Afternoon
- Tuesday - Morning, Afternoon
- Wednesday - Morning, Afternoon
- Thursday - Morning, Afternoon
- Friday - Morning, Afternoon