Humane Education Facilitator
Provide on-site tours and presentations to groups of various ages and sizes in order to educate the community on topics related to Animal Welfare.
- Lead or assist another volunteer with group presentations
- Lead or assist another volunteer with group tours of the adoption center
- Good communication and public speaking skills
- Effective time management skills
- This position is as needed. Tours/presentations last 45 minutes-1 hour and take place any day of the week between 1-3pm.
- This role is not available to those who need to complete required community service hours. Community service volunteers may opt to stay on after their hours are complete and apply for this role at that time only.