URGENT NEED: Direct Client Services - Reception
Are you a people person who never met a stranger? These in-person volunteers are often the first person a client or donor interacts with in-person or over the phone. Whether answering questions, making appointments, checking clients in/out of a program or just providing a friendly greeting these volunteers are the face and voice of A New Leaf programs.
- Greet and direct residents and visitors to appropriate personnel and programs
- Screen incoming calls, document messages and provide other administrative support to staff as necessary
- Assist residents/clients with checking out supplies and other requests (i.e., copy/scan/fax documents)
- Maintain lobby and conference areas according to health and cleaning standards
- Utilize, maintain, and update community resource lists as directed
- Assist with updating bulletin boards and distributing promotional items (newsletters, flyers, etc.)
- Assist with periodic event set up
COMMITMENT: Minimum 3-4 hours a week for 6 months.
Various shifts available Monday - Friday between the hours of 8am- 5pm depending on location.
QUALIFICATIONS: AZ DPS Level 1 fingerprint card & ability to pass a background check.
There are Reception roles available across the organization including Front desk at our Administrative Offices, various shelters, Philanthropy and more.
NOTE: All direct client services require a fingerprint clearance card (FPCC). If you do not have a FPCC and want to obtain one visit https://www.azdps.gov/services/public/fingerprint