Current volunteer opportunities
- Charity Shop Volunteer - Bedford
- Charity Shop Volunteer - Godmanchester
- Charity Shop Volunteer - Haverhill
- Charity Shop Volunteer - Royston
- Charity Shop Volunteer - Spalding
- Charity Shop Volunteer - St Ives
- Charity Shop Volunteer - St Neots
- Godmanchester - Cat Foster Carer/Moggy Midwife
- Godmanchester - Cleaning Volunteers - Arena
- Godmanchester - Dog Fostering Volunteer
- Godmanchester - Field Section Volunteer
- Godmanchester - Maintenance, Grounds & Events Volunteer
- Godmanchester - Painter & Decorator Volunteer
- Godmanchester - Pet Outreach Systems Volunteer
- Godmanchester - Pet Support Systems Volunteer
- Godmanchester - Small & Field Animals Reception Volunteer
- Godmanchester - Small Animals and Chicken Fosterer
- Godmanchester - Vehicle Ops Volunteer
- Godmanchester - Volunteer Photographer & Videographer
- Godmanchester - Wood Green Systems Volunteer
- Heydon - Moggy Midwife & Cat Fostering Volunteer
- London - Moggy Midwife
Could you give one of our animals a temporary home?
Do you want a pet but can’t make a long term commitment? Or would you benefit from Wood Green covering the cost of having an animal? Fostering animals is an opportunity to transform an animal’s life so they can find their forever home!
Please note that you need to be over the age of 18 to be a fostering volunteer. The animals you could foster are below. If you’d like to discuss the opportunity contact us on 0300 303 9333 or firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are interested please complete our application form by clicking here to sign up!
Cats - within easy travelling distance of Godmanchester or London (N22)
Dogs - within easy travelling distance of Godmanchester
Small Animals or Chickens - within easy travelling distance of Godmanchester (small animals include Rabbits, Guinea pigs, Ferrets and all species of rodents)
All the roles we currently have available are advertised on this page, if there is not a role that matches your requirements we advise you continue to check this page as new roles will appear on a regular basis.