The office assistant volunteer helps Manna staff manage simple, day-to-day tasks like answering phones, directing calls, greeting visitors, conversing with volunteers, data entry, filing, and mailing. This volunteer may also assist with event planning, organizing, other tasks around the facility on an as-needed basis.
- Strong interpersonal communication
- Excellent customer service and attention to detail
- Familiarity with computers
- Legible handwriting
- Tolerance for people of diverse backgrounds, beliefs, and lifestyles
- Ability to handle confidential information
This position is available most mornings and afternoons.The Volunteer Coordinator will assist accepted volunteers with scheduling their volunteer dates. Shifts are flexible and may range from 1 - 5 hours in length.