Warehouse assistants may help staff with organizing, stocking, and cleaning the facility. Volunteers may also assist with loading and unloading of vehicles and operating pallet jacks.
- Ability to lift 40 pounds
- Ability to stand for more than 30 minutes
- Ability to follow instructions with a positive attitude
Warehouse assistance is generally available:
- Mondays, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Tuesdays, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Wednesdays, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Thursdays, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Fridays, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.