Backpack Program: Assembly
Volunteers assemble "Food 4 Kids" backpacks with kid-friendly food to be distributed to area elementary, preschool, and Head Start programs. This may include labeling, sorting, opening boxes, and stuffing bags.
- This position has no special requirements.
Backpacks are generally available to assemble:
- Mondays, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Tuesdays, 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Wednesdays, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Thursdays, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Fridays, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Additional times, including evenings and weekends, may be also available for volunteer groups of five or more. Please contact the Volunteer Coordinator to schedule any evening or weekend groups.