Volunteer repackers take large, bulk quantities of food and repackage the items into smaller, more manageable sizes. Volunteers in this position are required to wear gloves and a hairnet.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to follow rules regarding food safety and preservation
- Ability to stand for 30 minutes or more
Food repacking positions generally are available:
- Mondays, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Tuesdays, 9 a.m. to noon
- Wednesdays, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Thursdays, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Fridays, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
The Volunteer Coordinator will assist accepted volunteers with scheduling their volunteer dates.