Pantry: Shelf Stocking
The shelf stocking volunteer assists Manna staff with opening boxes, marking off UPC labels, and stocking food shelves within the Manna Community Food Pantry. This position may also clean the shelves, organize the back stock of items, and dispose of cardboard and recycling.
- Ability to lift 5 to 15 pounds
- Good organization skills and attention to detail
- Tolerance for people of diverse backgrounds, beliefs, and lifestyles
- Ability to stand for more than 30 minutes
Available volunteer times for shelf stocking generally are:
- Mondays, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Wednesdays, 10 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Thursdays, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Fridays, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Additional times, including evenings and weekends, may be also available for volunteer groups larger than four. Please contact the Volunteer Coordinator to schedule any evening or weekend groups.