The Multimedia Team is selected differently than other teams. Volunteers wishing to be part of the multimedia team submit a portfolio that demonstrates their artistic range and strengths. The focus of this team is towards marketing and promotion so volunteers should use this as a guideline when selecting their portfolio. All volunteers on this team work independently on photographic assignments with subjects ranging from specific: individual performers, events and venues to more generalized: crowds, KidsFringe, families, etc.
- Photograph various aspects of the Festival for the purpose of marketing, documentation and promotion of the Festival and its stakeholders
- Ensure that all photos of minors include a signed model release
- Identify a scene or event as important, unusual or otherwise photo-worthy
- Volunteers must supply their own photography equipment, including camera, memory card, flash. Tripod and other equipment would be an asset
- Volunteers will be given a creative assignment and must be able to independently and artistically complete their task with minimal supervision
- Be comfortable interacting with the public and crowds.
- All volunteers on this team must submit a portfolio and will be selected based on the merits of their work.
- Age 14+
*Hours for this team generally run from 12:00pm to 11:00pm*
Have questions about the Duties or Requirements for this team? Get in touch! The Fringe Staff want to ensure you have the most fun and satisfying volunteer experience possible. Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 780.409.1922 to talk through the possibilities, to discuss your needs, your skills, any possible modifications and your favourite activities to find the perfect team for you!