Birmingham Volunteer Retail 1869 Store Assistant
Be rewarded and have new experiences, volunteer with us as a retail assistant in our 1869 store.
1869 New Location!!
Action for Children are coming to Brimingham with the exciting new ‘pop-up’ and you could be part of it!
We are now looking for volunteers from a diverse range of backgrounds that can bring a variety of skills to our shop. By volunteering you will be helping us generate vital funds for our work with children, young people and families.
Where –Resorts World Birmingham
When – Opening times Monday, Tuesday, Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays 9-5pm - Sundays 10.30-4.30 and Thursdays 9-7 – Opening October 19 and will be open for around 2-6 months (if you cannot commit to full day why not volunteer mornings, afternoons or lunch cover)
- Have a friendly and helpful manner
- Be honest and reliable
- Have an interest in working in retail
- Help a fantastic charity achieve a new ambition
What you can expect:
- Meeting and greeting our valued customers
- Customer service with a smile!
- Serving customers at the till
- Ensuring our pop-up always looks top notch
- Administrative tasks such as pricing and stocktaking
What we can offer:
- We will provide you with all the support you need to feel confident in your role
- You can benefit by developing your retail and customer service skills
- Certificate of completion of volunteering hours
Action for Children does what’s right, does what’s needed and does what works.