Bell Ringing (November- December)
The bell ringing season starts each November and runs through Christmas Eve, when the red kettles are packed away for the season. Volunteers are the difference between an empty kettle and one that raises about $30 per hour – enough to provide a family with two bags of groceries or shelter an individual for a night.
Want to learn what bell ringing is all about?
Check out our bell ringing video.
Galveston County has 26 locations find your city below to locate a kettle near you.
Galveston Island/ Bolivar
- Krogers Seawall (Main)
- Walmart Seawall (Main and Food entrance)
- Walgreens 61st Street
- Palais Royal 61st Street
- Arlans Market 213 Market Street
- Walgreen Seawall 308 Seawall
- Moody Gardens
- Krogers Palmer HWY
- Walmart 1765 (Main and Food Door)
- Sams Club 1765
Hitchcock/ Santa Fe
- Arlans Market Highway 6
- Krogers 517 and I-45
- Walmart 646 (Main and Food Entrance)
- Hobby Lobby (Left & Right Side)
- Walmart 518/146 (Main and Food Entrance)
- Krogers 96 (closer to 146)
- Krogers Seabrook/146
- Krogers 270/518
West League City/Friendswood
- Krogers 96 West of I 45
- Walmart 518 West of I45 (Food door only)
- Krogers Friendswood 518/2351
- Krogers Friendswood 3135 FM 528
To Schedule your date and location
call Holly McDonald 409-763-1691 ext 75313 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org