SHARE Special Events - Special Project
Throughout the year, Catholic Charities programs distributes nutritious food to thousands of families and individuals.
Volunteers are needed at the SHARE Warehouse to assist with preparations for major community food distributions. Volunteers will assist by sorting, bagging, palletizing and counting food items.
Where: SHARE Warehouse 3222 Hubbard Road, Landover, MD 20785
When: Thursdays from 10: - 2:00pm
When volunteering at SHARE
• Please bring proof of vaccination
• Wear tennis shoes/sneakers
• Wear a mask while on SHARE premises (covering mouth and nose)
• Come with a smile 😊
Safety measures to mitigate COVID-19:
- Volunteers show proof of vaccination against COVID-19 upon arrival
- Volunteers bring their own face covering AND wear it for the duration of their shift
We look forward to seeing you there!
Bela Pinkney-Gadelha (she,her)
Volunteer Manager | Volunteer Engagement Office
Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of Washington
(office) 202.519.2118 | (cell) 202.878.1152
Follow us: Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | LinkedIn