VOLUNTEER OPENINGS - CAREERDEV: PMP Prep Class Session Coordinator (Virtual)
Administrator/Facilitator for the PMP Prep class sessions.
- Prep work - Obtain roster from VP of Career Dev; ensure VP sends out welcoming message to all students
- Before each session - Send email reminding students of upcoming session(s) and chapters that will be covered ;
- First session only - Greet students, ensure they sign-in and registration info is complete; verify their access to online material
- All sessions - Ensure students sign-in and other housekeeping functions; introduce instructors and other non-students; handle evaluation forms at end of session; ask for questions and/or issues, etc.
- Last session - Provide Certificate of Completion; ask if there is anything outstanding
- Provide receipts for purchases to VP of Finance for reimbursement
Schedule of Classes:
- 5 Saturdays, Sept 12, 2020 - Oct 10, 2020
- Two sessions per day - morning and afternoon
- Ability to stream the chapter's Zoom account including testing setup with instructors and monitoring CHAT and participants "raised hands" for questions
- Excellent oral and written communication skills for effective communication to students
- Comfortable operating in a virtual environment and with zoom technology
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, self-starter environment.
Expected Level of Effort:
- Saturdays over a 5 week period (to be shared with other Coordinators IF there is more than one)
Reports to: VP of Career Development
Questions, contact email@example.com