VOLUNTEER OPENINGS - CAREERDEV: Secondary Instructors for PMP Prep Class (Virtual)
Fall 2020 PMP Prep Classes Secondary Instructors (Virtual classes)
- Must be PMP certified.
- Willing to teach PMP workshop in the secondary instructor role, mainly as backup to the primary instructor.
- Willing to work with the primary instructor to divide up the workload for the class, and to be prepared to take the place of the primary instructor should the need arise.
- Willing to teach up to 4 hours on at least one Saturday (either AM or PM session).
- Must be able to stream instruction using the chapter's Zoom account.
- Must be available for the chapter's Train the Trainer session (date TBD) or have attended a PMPBoK6 Train the Trainer session in the recent past.
- Preferably an expert in the subject matter you choose to teach.
- Energetic, dynamic, and enthusiastic about teaching.
Schedule - 5 Saturdays, Sept 12 - Oct 10
Questions, contact email@example.com