VOLUNTEER OPENINGS - PROG: Programs Co-Director - New Satellite Meeting
We are looking for an outgoing and enthusiastic volunteer to Direct or co-direct a Satellite meeting quarterly in your area! Responsibilities will include working with the board to secure a low to no cost event location, working with your Co-Director to find speakers, post events on website, coordinate event at the venue and submit PDUs for attendees. Customer service is essential in this position as you will be serving our members in person. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
Weekly: 1-2 hours
- Work with speaker engagement team to get speakers booked in advance.
- Gather marketing information from speakers for appropriate varied marketing campaigns.
- Organize logistics of event – food/catering (if applicable). Inform VP of any venue requirements or conflicts as soon as they arise
- Coordinate with VP for any potential BoD or Trustees in attendance
- Coordinate download and extraction of key information for that venue from the Scrolling Presentation Master Slide Deck
- Upload of event on website along with article and follow up article
- Registration and attendance verification at event; PDU submission
- Volunteer is responsible for coordinating a team and hosting this event.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills for effective communication to members of event team.
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, self-starter environment.
- Knowledge (or willingness to learn) setting up submission of articles and events on chapters website using the current technology ticketing system.
Expected Level of Effort:
- Minimum 1 hours per week – on various event duties
Reports to: VP of Programs