VOLUNTEER OPENINGS - OUT: Military Outreach Liaisons
Document a process and or mentor a new military person thru the chapter offerings. Works with the Director of Military Outreach to help meet the needs of this group of members.
- On-going as opportunities arise: Promote the value of PMI/PMI-LA membership and events to various military branches on a regular basis
- Meet with Director of Military Outreach and support promotion of activities to the military community.
- Mentor new Military members
- Keeping current with and understanding of Military Exit events, when to attend, and how to best promote the chapter.
- Attend or promote both chapter and non-chapter related events for the Military.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills for effective communication to members
- Ability to demonstrate tact, diplomacy and initiative when working with others.
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, self-starter environment.
- Currently active in PMI-LA events & meetings and able to communicate follow-up content that is engaging and interesting to Military personnel.
Expected Level of Effort:
- Minimum 1 hour per week – with additional time as needed.
Reports to: Director ot Military Outreach