VOLUNTEER OPENINGS - MKT: Marketing Content Reviewer
This person(s) will review all content before it is send to the various teams to post on all the chapters Marketing Channels for Professional verbiage, grammatically correct, yet exciting & engaging material. Will work closely with the Technology team to ensure that information is appealing, yet articles adhere to a standard branding format using PMI-LA approved brand colors and fonts that are appealing. Utilize and update documentation from prior years to ensure consistent look and feel of all Marketing channels.
The more volunteers willing to review, the better.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
Weekly: 1-2 hours
- Work with Marketing Coordinator to review all information that comes to Marketing for event and special interest management.
- Work with Director of Sponsorships to ensure that all sponsor content DOES NOT CONFLICT with any current chapter offering and is in the format required for the best visual impact without interfering or distracting.
- Verify any updates to marketing content also adhere to guidelines.
- Review all NEW or UPDATED Website content prior to posting.
- This includes but is not limited to: President’s Message, Certification Wall of Fame, Book Club & Toastmasters.
- Ensures that all Marketing content that they are responsible for across all channels are correctly branded.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work with various teams to ensure any corrections relay the correct message as requested.
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, self-starter environment.
- Knowledge (or willingness to learn) editing of articles and events on chapters website.
Expected Level of Effort:
- Minimum 1-2 hours per week – with additional time as needed.
Reports to: VP of Marketing & Outreach