Glow Gym Program
The Glow Gym program has a focus on physical play through structured games, activities and free time. It enables parents and caregivers the opportunity to interact with their children while participating in fun games and activities. The program is for children aged 6 months – 5 years.
We are seeking reliable volunteers who enjoy interacting with caregivers and kids, love being a part of a community program and can work well in a small team.
- Assist with the set up and pack down of the equipment
- Assisting in the delivery of Glow Gym Program, including games, singing and dancing.
- Interact with children and caregivers, creating a safe and inclusive environment during the sessions.
Requirements and Conditions
- National Police Check
- DCSI Working With Children Check
- Child Safe Environment Training
When and Where
Glow Gym runs on a Monday morning from 9:45am – 10:30am at the Lights Community and Sports Centre.
View the Volunteer Position Statement by clicking here.