Light Up Your Mind
Light Up Your Mind Project Support
Have you one hour spare a month? Do you like quizzes and puzzles that challenge you? Do you like meeting new people?
The Lights Community and Sports Centre are searching for a volunteer to assist with our brand new “Light Up Your Mind” project.
Light Up Your Mind is an opportunity to come together in a friendly relaxed environment to work on a range of activities incorporating communication, creative thinking, trust and teamwork all while exercising the mind.
Responsibilities and Experience
- Assisting program activities
- Promoting the Active Living team’s programs to the community
- Helping to create a community space where people feel welcome and included
- No experience necessary however a love of people is a must
Requirements and Conditions
- Satisfactory National Police Check and DHS Screening
When and Where
This program is held on the last Wednesday of the month from 2:00 – 3:00pm.
View the Volunteer Position Statement by clicking here.