Some of our libraries offer a range of toys to the public through the Toy Collection program. These toys are on offer for the public to check out or use at the library. Volunteers assist with keeping the toy area tidy and accessible to customers and keeping the toys clean and organised. Informing families how to use the toy area and how to borrow toys. Additionally, volunteers support staff in managing returns and checking the content and condition of toy sets.
- Assist in keeping the toy collection shelves tidy and accessible to customers.
- Assist with keeping the toys clean at all times
- Support staff in managing partial returns of toys
- Assist customer to choose age appropriate toys where appropriate.
Requirements and Conditions
- National Police Check
- Working with Children Check
When and Where
The Toy Collection program runs throughout the week during library hours at the Port Adelaide, Enfield, Greenacres and Parks Libraries.
View the Volunteer Position Statement by clicking here.