Office Administration Support Team
Martha Retreat Centre relies on volunteers to help with administrative support. Their help is essential to keep up with daily tasks and manage special events. Volunteers who help with administrative support are those who have past or current experience in an office setting and have good telephone and computer skills. People can help with any of the following tasks, based on their interest and skills.
Some of the tasks that volunteers can help with are:
· Volunteers can help with collating and mailing out information to donors, which may include writing thank you cards on behalf of Martha Retreat Centre.
· Updating information in the Donor List.
· Volunteers call or email local businesses to solicit donations of prizes or gift cards that are used at silent auctions.
· Volunteers also help to pick up the donated items and drop them off at the Centre.
· Help is also needed in an administrative capacity to track outreach, log the donated items, develop bid sheets, and ensure the item gets to the winning bidder.
· General filling, shredding, and typing.
· Re-shelving books.
· Calling people who have over-due books to provide gentle reminders.
· Logging new books and updating computer files.