Youth Summer STEAM Day Camp Community Partner
Local businesses and organizations in the community can partner with us to provide youth in grades 6 - 8 activities and projects that teach skills in STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, the Arts, and Math). This can be done by teaching one class or several classes that lead up to a completed project.
- Skilled in an area of STEAM
- Able to provide and teach lessons to youth that will build specific skills in STEAM
- Complete a community partner form found at: https://forms.gle/qxVmEU5mHMFoHu3J8
- For recurring volunteers on site more than one time: Complete a volunteer application & background check form
- For recurring volunteers on site for more than one time: Be trained and adhere to Safe from Harm policies (provided at The Salvation Army)