The Winter Games NZ is an annual elite international winter sports event, attracting the world’s best athletes. This will be the seventh edition of the Games, taking place from 23rd August to 7th September 2019 in the Central Otago towns of Naseby, Queenstown and Wanaka.
Our event- an action packed ice and snow sports event;
- 26 events, 6 venues delivered over 17 days.
- 6 FIS Freeski and Snowboard World Cups in Big Air, Halfpipe and Slopestyle.
- Alpine festival includes Night Parallel Slalom plus
- Super G, GS and Slalom Continental Cup events.
- Paralympic disciplines fully integrated within the Alpine festival.
- 2* and 4* Freeride World Qualifying Tour events.
- World Curling Tour Mixed Pairs tournament.
- Three test Trans-Tasman Ice Hockey Challenge.