Administration - Case Management Software Administrator
The Case Management Software Administrator will manage data for families and individuals served by FHF. All work is performed remotely. Computer equipment will be provided upon request:
1. Become familiar with the Case Management Software and database
2. Enter and update all client records.
3. Track services provided.
4. Pull on-demand reports.
5 May assist with light casework tasks - follow up with program participants and service providers.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Strong computer skills - data entry and analysis
- Social work knowledge or experience is helpful but not necessary
- I have completed a MinistrySafe Background Check within the last twelve months or I am willing to complete one (Required to work with youth and families ). Must be Yes
This activity generally occurs on
- Monday - All Day
- Tuesday - All Day
- Wednesday - All Day
- Thursday - All Day
- Friday - All Day
- Saturday - All Day