The Emergency Lodge - 2nd shift Office Assistant
Emergency Lodge Office Assistant 2nd Shift
Volunteer Job Description
Program Time Frame: Varies. Days and times to be scheduled between the volunteer and emergency lodge case manager or volunteer coordinator.
Time Requirements: 3 hour shifts from 4pm - 7pm
Location: The Salvation Army Emergency Lodge, 710 Pennsylvania Ave., Sheboygan, WI
Responsibilities: Assist emergency lodge staff with various administrative, organizational and cleaning tasks, while ensuring that the immediate needs of the residents are met.
The EL Office Assistant will perform the following duties:
- Interact with residents
- Prepare intake bags for new residents
- Perform check in protocol including breathalyzer
- Monitor cameras
- File client records following data entry
- Perform other clerical tasks when necessary
- Maintain a clean and neat work station
- Refill supplies
Qualifications: Candidate should possess basic clerical and organizational skills – filing, enjoy working with all ages and abilities, and be able to lift 30 lbs. CONFIDENTIALITY OF CLIENT INFORMATION AND RECORDS IS PARAMOUNT!
Supervision: There will always be a staff person on site while you are working. The staff person that will be your contact is the emergency lodge attendant.
- Age Category Must be at least 18 or older
- Safe From Harm Training Must be at least Online Training Abuse & Policies