Family Store - Donations Processor
Program Time Frame: Store hours Tuesday through Friday 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. and Saturday 10:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. Volunteer scheduling arrangements may be made between the volunteer and Store Manager or Volunteer Coordinator.
Time Requirements: Flexible 2 – 20 hours a week
Location: The Salvation Army Family Store, 1029 Michigan Ave., Sheboygan, WI
Responsibilities: Move donations from receiving area to sales floor.
The Family Store Donations Processor will perform the following:
- Unpack donations and evaluate if usable on sales floor
- Prepare items for sale by hanging garments on hangers
- Move unusable items to trash area
- Maintain a neat and safe work environment
- Assist with other tasks as needed
MUST BE 18 years old or volunteering with an approved parent/legal guardian.
Supervision: There will always be a staff person on site while you are working. The staff person that will be your contact is the store manager or assistant store manager. You will be responsible to record your volunteer hours and wear a volunteer name badge.
If you have any additional questions please contact Adrianna-Volunteer Coordinator at 920-694-1268 or email@example.com
- Age Category Must be at least 18 or older