The Emergency Lodge - Emergency Lodge Kitchen Assistant
Program Time Frame: Every day from 4:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. when a shift is available. Scheduling arrangements may be made between the volunteer and volunteer coordinator. Please visit www.sasheboygan.org/sheboygan/el to view the calendar.
Time Requirements: 2 hours
Location: The Salvation Army Emergency Lodge, 710 Pennsylvania Ave., Sheboygan, WI.
Responsibilities: Prepare and serve dinner to emergency lodge residents.
The EL Kitchen Assistant will perform the following duties:
- Arrive at the emergency lodge kitchen by 4:00 p.m.
- Prepare a hot meal for lodge residents with the guidance of staff
- Serve meal buffet style through kitchen window
- Join residents for meal and fellowship
- Clean up kitchen if necessary after dinner service is complete
If you have any additional questions please contact Adrianna-Volunteer Coordinator at 920-694-1268 or email@example.com
- Age Category Must be at least 18 or older
- Safe From Harm Training Must be at least Online Training Abuse & Policies