Volunteer Headquarters is the central hub for all volunteers. Each and every volunteer at the Festival comes here at the start and end of every shift. Volunteers on the VHQ team are responsible for checking others in and out as well as distributing volunteer benefits. Responsible for being a welcoming presence to our volunteers.
- Run volunteer sign-in/sign-out station
- Provide general information and assistance to volunteers from other teams.
- Distribute volunteer benefits (t-shirts, Fringe Bucks, etc.)
- Organize and tidy the VHQ space: fold volunteer t-shirts, clear tables, organize flyers, etc.
- Help coordinate distribution of Pump-Up-the-Volume tickets
- Volunteers should be comfortable working with computers
- Volunteers should have a basic level of English
- Age 14+
*Hours for this team generally run from 9:00am to 12:30am*
Have questions about the Duties or Requirements for this team? Get in touch! The Fringe Staff want to ensure you have the most fun and satisfying volunteer experience possible. Send us an email at email@example.com or call us at 780.409.1922 to talk through the possibilities, to discuss your needs, your skills, any possible modifications and your favourite activities to find the perfect team for you!