Longer Term Volunteering - Service Area Communication Representative - Western Suburbs
Are you good at marketing/communication? Would you like to help promote Girl Scouts?
Service Area Communication Representatives help enhance public awareness and support of Girl Scouting through regular, two-way communication with local media and community contacts. You’ll showcase how Girl Scouts prepares girls to practice a lifetime of leadership through access to thousands of girl-led experiences, skill-building opportunities, and connections.
- Multiple openings in the Western Suburbs
- This will be at least a one year commitment October 2018 to September 2019
- All volunteers must be 18 years of age and older.
- An informal interview is required for this position
- Following the informal interview, volunteers in this role are required to register as members of Girl Scouts ($25/year), and complete a criminal background check. Both are done on-line.
- No prior Girl Scout knowledge needed.
- Training will be provided.