Longer Term Volunteering - Service Area Cookie Managers - North Suburbs
Do you have a head for business? Would you like to help support the world's largest girl entrepreneurship program?
Service Area Cookie Manager is comprised of the following opportunities. (You can choose to do all or help with one or two)
- Reward Coordinator - sort and arrange award pickups - all awards are delivered to you
- Cookie Delivery Coordinator - find suitable delivery location, recruit volunteers to help with cookie off loading, coordinate troop pick up schedule and supervise delivery day of.
- Booth Site Coordinator - secure locations for cookie booth sales, keep spreadsheet updated for staff, encourage troops to participate and approve booth requests in on-line system to ensure compliance.
- Computer System Coordinator - ensure troops have access to vendor ordering website and know how to use it, double check cookie and reward orders before order placement, work with Staff to ensure only approved volunteers have access to system.
- Banking Coordinator - ensure troops turn in all required banking information, help staff with any delinquencies.
- Multiple openings in the north suburbs
- This will be at least a one year commitment October 2018 to September 2019
- All volunteers must be 18 years of age and older.
- An informal interview is required for this position
- Following the informal interview, volunteers in this role are required to register as members of Girl Scouts ($25/year), and complete a criminal background check. Both are done on-line.
- No prior Girl Scout knowledge needed.
- Training will be provided.