Longer Term Volunteering - Deliver After-School Programs for Girls in Joliet
Volunteer with girls in our after-school programs in Joliet to deliver exciting programs and make a difference in girls' lives.
You'll collaborate directly with staff to deliver awesome experiences that girls won't soon forget. Our after-school programs center around healthy living, financial literacy and STEM. This is an ideal opportunity for individuals interested in childhood education and recreation. You will be working directly with girls, helping them learn and grow by providing general assistance, chaperoning trips, and be a small group leader. Smiles will fill your afternoon!
- These programs happen between 2:30 p.m. and 5:30 p.m., Monday through Friday during the school year.
- The time commitment is flexible, and you can participate to whatever level you are able for whichever tasks appeal to you. Specific opportunities and scheduling will be discussed after the application process is complete.
- All volunteers must be 18 years of age and older.
- This opportunity requires an informal interview.
- Training will be provided.
- Following the informal interview, volunteers in this role are required to register as a Girl Scout member and complete a criminal background check.