Longer Term Volunteering - Service Area Treasurer - Western Suburbs
Do you like to work with numbers? Would you like to supervise others in managing their money?
Then service area treasurer is for you! As the treasurer you manage the service areas money and take the lead in role modeling and teaching proper money management to Troop Leaders and girls.
- Multiple openings in the Western Suburbs
- This will be at least a one year commitment October 2018 to September 2019
- All volunteers must be 18 years of age and older.
- An informal interview is required for this position
- Following the informal interview, volunteers in this role are required to register as members of Girl Scouts ($25/year), and complete a criminal background check. Both are done on-line.
- No prior Girl Scout knowledge needed.
- Training will be provided.