One Time Volunteering - Robotics Event Volunteers-Country Club Hills
FIRST LEGO League is a STEM-based program that engages children in playful and meaningful learning while helping them discover the fun in science and technology. The FIRST LEGO League is comprised of student teams ages 9 -14 who choose a real world problem to research and develop a solution by designing, building, and programming an autonomous robot using LEGO MINDSTORMS that will compete against others on a table-top playing field to solve a set of missions in the Robot Game.
We need volunteers to help with the event details or serve as judges for robot and project design. Event Volunteers could be helping the concession stand, collecting judge's scores, resetting the competition tables. We will also need helpers for team check-in and a DJ/Master of Ceremonies!
- Held in Country Club Hills, IL
- We can use 5-15 volunteers at this event.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- This opportunity requires an informal interview
- Minimum 8-10 hour time commitment
- Any training/orientation will be provided day of event
This activity has the following schedule
|Date||Start Time||End Time|
|Sunday, December 08, 2019||8:00 AM||5:00 PM|