Flexible Volunteering - General Program Volunteer-Woodridge
Every week girls can participate in a wide variety of programs, events and activities offered by our council. These can vary on any subject from STEM to cooking classes to starting a butterfly garden. All created to help make every girl's experience in Girl Scouts unforgettable.
We need a team of volunteers who can help us run these programs. Doing things like helping girls complete tasks, set up and take down, maybe even traffic control. Most of these activities will be held at our Program Center at 3155 71st St, Woodridge, IL 60517.
- The time commitment is flexible, and you can participate to whatever level you are able for whichever programs/days/times appeal to you. Specific opportunities and scheduling will be discussed after the application process is complete.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- An informal interview is required for this position
- Training will be provided
- Volunteers must have own transportation to location
- Following the informal interview, volunteers in this role are required to register as members of Girl Scouts ($25/year), and complete a criminal background check. Both are done on-line.