Flexible Volunteering - 2019 Program Volunteer-Woodridge
Every week girls can participate in a wide variety of programs, events and activities offered by our council. These can vary on any subject from STEM to cooking classes to starting a butterfly garden. All created to help make every girl's experience in Girl Scouts unforgettable.
We need a team of volunteers who can help us run these programs. Doing things like helping girls complete tasks, set up and take down, maybe even traffic control.
- The time commitment is flexible, and you can participate to whatever level you are able for whichever programs/days/times appeal to you. Specific opportunities and scheduling will be discussed after the application process is complete.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- An informal interview is required for this position
- Training will be provided
- Volunteers must have own transportation to location
- Following the informal interview, volunteers in this role are required to register as members of Girl Scouts ($25/year), and complete a criminal background check. Both are done on-line.